In association with Techweek AKL and the Tripartite Economic Alliance.
Innovative development leaders from Los Angeles, Guangzhou and Auckland share their vision of how a city will function and thrive 25 years from now and how it is shaping the decisions they are making today.
How are these innovation factors influencing design outcomes:
- SMART Technology
- Innovation and knowledge – economic and talent attraction
- Eco-city - sustainability
- Social and cultural shifts
- Tom Gilmore, Partner, Gilmore Associates – Los Angeles
- Scott Pritchard, CEO of Precinct Properties – Auckland
- Mr. NG Kok Siong, CEO, Sino-Singapore Guangzhou Knowledge City Investment and Development - Guangzhou